As the medical director of assisted reproductive technologies at Duke Fertility Center, clinical excellence is my. I strive to provide compassionate and individualized care to each patient. I consider it my honor and privilege to help others build their own families, and I am grateful for the opportunity to serve in that role as a reproductive endocrinologist.
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 2003
- Master of Science in Clinical Investigation, Northwestern University, 2012
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School (Massachusetts), 2003-2007
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Prentice Women's Hospital, Feinberg School of Medicine of Northwestern University (Illinois), 2010-2013
- Board Certifications: American Board of Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics & Gynecology; American Board of Obstetrics/Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology
Clinical Focus and Research
Infertility, assisted reproductive technology, minimally invasive surgery, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, polycystic ovary syndrome, recurrent pregnancy loss
My research interests include the optimization of IVF protocols and the impact of ART on obstetrical outcomes. I have published multiple studies in Obstetrics and Gynecology, the field’s most prestigious journal.