Duke MyChart, our secure, online website, makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, pay your bills, and send a message to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs.
- To sign up for Duke MyChart, please call us at 919-620-4555 or 800-782-6945 to receive an activation code. Or, ask to sign up for Duke MyChart the next time you see your Duke provider.
- View your lab and test results (pathology). The majority of lab results are available one business day after they’ve been released. Some take more time so your provider can have a chance to communicate with you.
- Send a secure message to your care team. Use this form of communication for your non-urgent medical questions and needs.
- View portions of your medical record. Your health summary, preventive care information, past and current appointments, medications, and test results are easily accessible.
- Pay your medical bills. You can view your account summary and pay your bills from within the secure website.
- Request prescription refills. Conveniently request prescription refills.
Get the Duke MyChart app
Our secure site is convenient to access from your desktop or smart phone. The Duke MyChart app is available in your Android or Apple store.
Don't use Duke MyChart for emergency or other urgent issues
Duke MyChart should never be used for emergency or other urgent issues. If you are experiencing a medical emergency or need urgent medical care, call 911 immediately or go to your local emergency room. If you have an urgent question or issue about the care we are providing you, please call our office at 919-573-4673.