At Duke Fertility Center, our experienced and compassionate fertility specialists give you the care and confidence you need to make your dreams of building a family come true.
As part of our ongoing efforts to reduce and prepare for the spread of COVID-19, we are sorry to inform you about temporary changes to the care we provide. We realize these changes can be very upsetting and inconvenient. We appreciate your patience and understanding. The temporary changes are being made in response to the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations.
The following services are no longer being offered as of March 18:
- New fertility treatment cycles
- including in-vitro fertilization (IVF)i
- intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- frozen embryo transfer (FET)
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Semen analysis
- Saline infusion sonogram (SIS)
- Non-urgent surgical procedures (hysteroscopy, laparoscopy)
The following services will continue:
- Ongoing monitoring, treatment, and procedures for fertility treatment cycles started prior to March 18, 2020.
- Laboratory blood draws for ongoing treatment cycles and pregnancy surveillance.
- Early pregnancy ultrasounds and problem visits for Duke Fertility Center patients.
- Telephone consults and Telehealth visits with Duke Fertility Center providers.
- Daytime communication via our front desk, nursing lines, and MyChart during normal office hours (730 AM to 5 PM).
- After hours communication via the paging line (919-684-8111; ask for REI physician on-call).
- Urgent surgical procedures.
We continue to provide care to you and your loved ones and hope to resume all services as soon as it is safe and in accordance with ASRM and CDC recommendations. We will post updates here.