Duke MyChart offers personalized and secure online access to portions of your medical records. It is an online tool that enables you to manage and receive information about your health. Duke MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, pay your bills and send a message to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs.
- If you would like to sign up for Duke MyChart, please call us at 919-620-4555 or 800-782-6945 to receive an activation code. Or, ask to sign up for Duke MyChart the next time you see your Duke provider. If you are an established patient at Duke Health, you can sign up at any time without an activation code by navigating to the Duke MyChart Home page at www.DukeMyChart.org and clicking the “Sign Up Now” button. You will be brought to a screen where you have the option to fill in an activation code if you have one, or on the righthand side of the same screen you can click the “Sign Up Online” button. This will allow you to complete the sign-up process without an activation code.
Get the Duke MyChart app
MyChart allows you to:
- View your lab and test results (pathology). The majority of lab results are available one business day after they’ve been released. Some take more time so your provider can have a chance to communicate with you.
- Send a secure message to your care team. Use this form of communication for your non-urgent medical questions and needs.
- View portions of your medical record. Your health summary, preventive care information, past and current appointments, medications, and test results are easily accessible.
- Pay your medical bills. You can view your account summary and pay your bills from within the secure website.
- Request prescription refills. Conveniently request prescription refills.
Do not use Duke MyChart for emergency or other urgent issues
If you are experiencing a medical emergency or need urgent medical care, call 911 immediately, or, go to your local emergency room. For urgent questions or issues about the care we are providing you, please call our office at 919-573-4673.