Duke MyChart is a secure, online website that helps you organize your health information. It makes it easy for you to communicate with your provider, view test results, request a perscription refills, and more.
- Sign up. If you would like to sign up for Duke MyChart, please call us at 919-620-4555 or 800-782-6945 to receive an activation code. Or, ask to sign up for Duke MyChart the next time you see your Duke provider. Duke MyChart can be used to access information from any Duke clinic.
- View your lab and test results (pathology). The majority of lab results are available one business day after they’ve been released. Some take more time so your provider can have a chance to communicate with you.
- Send a secure message to your care team. Use this for non-urgent medical questions and needs.
- View portions of your medical record. Your health summary, preventive care information, past and current appointments, medications, and test results are easily accessible.
- Pay your medical bills. You can view your account summary and pay bills from the secure website.
- Request prescription refills. Conveniently request prescription refills.
Do not use Duke MyChart for emergency or other urgent issues
If you are experiencing a medical emergency or need urgent medical care, call 911 immediately, or, go to your local emergency room. For urgent questions or issues about the care we are providing you, please call our office at 919-573-4673.