The initial consultation at Duke Fertility Center involves a meeting with one of our fellowship-trained, board certified fertility doctors. During the visit, we will review any previous treatments you may have had and formulate an evaluation, or testing plan. Once testing has been completed, your infertility provider will be able to formulate an individualized treatment plan for you.
New patient forms
Prior to your first appointment, please log in to your Duke MyChart account and complete the assigned questionnaires. Having this information prior to your appointment will add significant value to the time spent with your provider during your first visit.
Sign up for Duke MyChart
Duke MyChart offers personalized and secure online access to portions of your medical records. It is an online tool that enables you to manage and receive information about your health. Duke MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, pay your bills and send a message to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs.
- If you do not have a Duke MyChart, you can sign up at any time without an activation code by navigating to the Duke MyChart Home page at www.DukeMyChart.org and clicking the “Sign Up Now” button. You will be brought to a screen where you have the option to fill in an activation code if you have one, or on the righthand side of the same screen you can click the “Sign Up Online” button. This will allow you to complete the sign-up process without an activation code.
Duke MyChart allows you to:
- View your lab and test results (pathology). The majority of lab results are available one business day after they’ve been released. Some take more time so your provider can have a chance to communicate with you.
- Send a secure message to your care team. Use this form of communication for your non-urgent medical questions and needs.
- View portions of your medical record. Your health summary, preventive care information, past and current appointments, medications, and test results are easily accessible.
- Pay your medical bills. You can view your account summary and pay your bills from within the secure website.
- Request prescription refills. Conveniently request prescription refills.
Get the Duke MyChart app
If you have undergone treatment at a facility outside of Duke, it will be important for your provider to have access to these records. To have records released to Duke Fertility Center from a non-Duke provider, please complete this form and return to Duke Fertility Center.
Send completed forms to:
Duke Fertility Center
5601 Arringdon Park Dr
Morrisville, NC 27560-5643