The initial consultation at Duke Fertility Center involves a meeting with one of our fellowship-trained, board certified fertility doctors. During the visit, we will review any previous treatments you may have had and formulate an evaluation, or testing plan. Once testing has been completed, your fertility doctor will be able to formulate an individualized treatment plan for you.
New Patient Forms
Prior to your first appointment, we will need the Female Fertility Questionaire and Male Fertility Questionaire completed. Once you make an appointment, instructions will be given on how to return this form.
When you come to our office you’ll be asked to sign consent forms for testing or procedures that may be necessary for your treatment. Here are some examples of in vitro fertilization (IVF) forms. This information may help you know what to expect when you come for your visit.
- Assisted reproductive technologies consent
- Conscious sedation consent
- Cryopreservation of embryos
- HIV Consent
- Request and authorization form for transvaginal oocyte retrieval
- Request and authorization for micromanipulation of oocytes in vitro for assisted fertilization
To have records released to Duke Fertility Center from another providers office, please complete this form.
To have records released to another providers office from Duke Fertility Center, please complete this form.
To allow your records and medical information to be discussed with your partner, spouse, family member, or friend. Please complete this form and return to Duke Fertility Center by fax or email or bring to your next visit.
Please send completed forms to:
Duke Fertility Center
Fax: 919-484-0461 OR
Our secure website makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, pay your bills, and send a message to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs.
Sign up. If you would like to sign up for Duke MyChart, please call us at 919-620-4555 or 800-782-6945 to receive an activation code. Or, ask to sign up for Duke MyChart the next time you see your Duke provider.
- View your lab and test results (pathology). The majority of lab results are available one business day after they’ve been released. Some take more time so your provider can have a chance to communicate with you.
- Send a secure message to your care team. Use this form of communication for your non-urgent medical questions and needs.
- View portions of your medical record. Your health summary, preventive care information, past and current appointments, medications, and test results are easily accessible.
- Pay your medical bills. You can view your account summary and pay your bills from within the secure website.
- Request prescription refills. Conveniently request prescription refills.