We are so excited to share some of our success stories with you! We value our patients' success and hope their experiences encourage you to start your journey.
For more than 25 years, Duke Fertility Center has been a nationwide leader in fertility services. We offer an environment that is warm and welcoming, and is equipped with:
- State-of-the-art IVF Laboratory
- Augmented Psychological Services, including an increased number of therapy rooms and additional staffing to accommodate more patients as our clinic grows
- Spacious recovery rooms offering a beautifully calming, aesthetic atmosphere
- Additional exam rooms, enabling us to better accommodate the needs of our community
- Privately accessible andrology patient rooms
- A newly designed floor plan with updated layout features that offer an improved patient and visitor experience
We are honored to be a part of where your Journey to Parenthood begins.
Please read these personal stories from our patients (click on the blue box to read the entire feature), as well as these additional patient testimonials, and and welcome to the Duke Fertility Center!
Duke Fertility Center helped us start and grow our family. As a same sex couple, we knew that we were going to need assistance if we wanted to have children...my wife was able to give birth to both of our children; and as a woman that was unable to carry a child, I was able to experience the beauty of how surrogacy and IVF can help my family as well as many other families
Even for couples like us who conceived relatively quickly, going through fertility treatments can be a very stressful process, and a good relationship with your doctor is imperative. We have loved working with Duke Fertility Center. It makes us feel amazing to have a doctor who is so supportive of our family.
The relationship we have with Duke Fertility Center is priceless, and we continue to refer our family and friends who need their expertise. We are thankful that we still have a relationship with the staff, and they continue to watch our miracle babies grow. Our babies were created at Duke, born at Duke and are being raised within the Duke medical family.